tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tutorials

I really love your tutorials because I am a rookie and have very limited time to quilt. I really like the ones that you make that are super simple like your charm pack quilt and your fence rail quilt with jelly rolls. If you make more super simple tutorials like that it will make me very happy. Please make more tutorials. I feel like you girls are friends that I'm missing because I haven't seen you in a while.

Re: tutorials

Hi Kim, Aren't the tutorials the best here? I also love the charm pack quilt and the circle quilt too. I'm planning on doing both of those. Have you seen all of the tutorials? Some night be on youtube also. Or you can go to the blog and see some stuff. Have fun
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I agree the Tutorials here are incredible ...and I must be addicted to the quack sound I watch them over and over....I love dresden plates and have been making them the hard way...I almost fell out of my chair when I watched the one here ( after I already made 5) I thought hmm I dont need that one I know what Im doing....I was sooo wrong.. If you havent watched them all...you need too
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Laura108 View Post
        I agree the Tutorials here are incredible ...and I must be addicted to the quack sound I watch them over and over....I love dresden plates and have been making them the hard way...I almost fell out of my chair when I watched the one here ( after I already made 5) I thought hmm I dont need that one I know what Im doing....I was sooo wrong.. If you havent watched them all...you need too
        My baby even knows the quack sound and loves it. LOL.

Just be sure to look here AND youtube...they aren't all on both. When you can post pics!

Comment

Working...
        X