Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you save American Patchwork and Quilting issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you save American Patchwork and Quilting issues?

A friend gave me a few pages out of the April 2017 American Patchwork and Quilting magazine for a Giant Dahlia quilt.
    Unfortunately, she didn't know that the pages of pattern sheets were needed. I'm hoping someone has a pile of quilt magazines that could provide me with a copy of those pages. Yes, I paid to download the back issue, but it didn't include the pattern sheets😢 I've also posted to Ask The MSQC Girls because the pages I have include a kit option througH MSQC. HOPING.... HOPING.... HOPING🤞🤞

Quilter's Rules:
    #1 Buy fabric - no matter how much you already have.
    #2 Sew all day and all night - no cooking allowed.
    #3 Start a new quilt before the last one is finished - must return to #1.

Re: Do you save American Patchwork and Quilting issues?

There are a couple on Ebay…...search with this - April 2017 American Patchwork and Quilting magazine and you will find them.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Hang on Pat, I'll look later this am, I have saved lots of them....if I do, I'll get them to you, even if I have to send the whole magazine! Will reply around 8-9 this am.
      When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by sewmuch2learn View Post
        A friend gave me a few pages out of the April 2017 American Patchwork and Quilting magazine for a Giant Dahlia quilt.
        Unfortunately, she didn't know that the pages of pattern sheets were needed. I'm hoping someone has a pile of quilt magazines that could provide me with a copy of those pages. Yes, I paid to download the back issue, but it didn't include the pattern sheets�� I've also posted to Ask The MSQC Girls because the pages I have include a kit option througH MSQC. HOPING.... HOPING.... HOPING����
        Would you be able to contact the magazine itself and ask for the pattern? Just my thoughts. I hope a pattern is found for you.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Sorry I thought Pat was asking, I'm looking for the pattern the website https://www.allpeoplequilt.com/ also https://www.zinio.com/american-patch...il-2017-i40775 it's called Petal Power??
          Last edited by ktdid; February 24th, 2020, 05:33 AM.
          When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
          Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by sewmuch2learn View Post
            Unfortunately, she didn't know that the pages of pattern sheets were needed. I'm hoping someone has a pile of quilt magazines that could provide me with a copy of those pages. Yes, I paid to download the back issue, but it didn't include the pattern sheets�� I've also posted to Ask The MSQC Girls because the pages I have include a kit option througH MSQC. HOPING.... HOPING.... HOPING����
            I will send you an email, I have a pattern, not the magazine, but same thing. The kit @ MSQ is sold out forever. send me your email address
            Last edited by ktdid; February 24th, 2020, 07:09 AM.
            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It looks like the digital version includes text to download the pattern. (last sentence of description)
              https://www.zinio.com/american-patch...il-2017-i40775

Check the download that you already purchased. Maybe it has the same info and you can download the pattern separately. Just thinking. Hope you find it.

Comment

Thank you all. This forum is remarkable.

Quilter's Rules:

Comment

Is this what you were looking for -

file:///C:/Users/Brenda/Documents/Downloads/Dahlia%20Pattern%20(1).pdf

If not, there seems to be a few options here in the UK if all else fails. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sewUK View Post
                    Is this what you were looking for -

file:///C:/Users/Brenda/Documents/Downloads/Dahlia%20Pattern%20(1).pdf

If not, there seems to be a few options here in the UK if all else fails. Good luck
                    Sorry - don't think that link will work for you. Appears to have saved in my 'downloads'. Will try again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sewUK View Post
                      Sorry - don't think that link will work for you. Appears to have saved in my 'downloads'. Will try again!!!!
                      Hope this link will take you there where you download the templates- fingers crossed. If not I've failed

https://mojoquiltdesigns.box.com/sha...wt64c8twn6.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
                        It looks like the digital version includes text to download the pattern. (last sentence of description)
                        https://www.zinio.com/american-patch...il-2017-i40775

Check the download that you already purchased. Maybe it has the same info and you can download the pattern separately. Just thinking. Hope you find it.
                        Good catch, but the download doesn't have any links in it😕

Quilter's Rules:

Comment

I should have included this pic in my original post. The pattern is more involved than a "normal" dahlia pattern. Thank you to all of you for suggestions.
                          IMG_20200224_115416.jpg

Quilter's Rules:

Comment

Oh my! I just found the template set online for only..... $125 ��
                            So I'm still hoping someone can find that old magazine..��

Quilter's Rules:

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=used&qid=&sr=

https://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Pa...4383.l4275.c10
                              K is for Karen 😊​..................
                              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                              T - is it TRUE?
                              H - is it HELPFUL?
                              I - is it INSPIRING?
                              N - is it NECESSARY?
                              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                              X