Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache Lady
    replied
    Be careful with some of those pens. I noticed some of the colors leave a white residue on dark fabrics that I can't seem to remove. Plus the marks come back in extreme cold, but then who is going to put them in a freezer LOL. I love these pens, but I did do the freezer test to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied
    Re: Frixion pens?

I just bought a pack of 7 different colors from Amazon. I like the extra fine point version for tracing embroidery patterns. I love them! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Leave a comment:

• oldmanquilts
    replied

Wouldn't surprise me. MSQ, as large as they are, can't compete with the others in what is "office supplies." I wouldn't expect them to.

Walmart has always been my go-to for this item, but in the past year or so, stock replenishment has been iffy. I do get a good supply when they are offered at "back-to-school" time. I haven't tried Staples or Office Depot, but our local Craft Warehouse has individual bulk boxes of Frixions by the cutting area for a very decent price.

The best deals are on Amazon. There are also refills, at an even better savings.

Leave a comment:

• Maria Sews
    replied

They’re available at Wal-mart too.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I don't know if they stopped carrying them, but you can get them at any office supply store like Staples or Office Depot.

Leave a comment:

• nancy doudney
    started a topic Frixion pens?

Frixion pens?

Has MSQ discontinued the Pilot
    Brand Frixion pens ? Loved these since
    They disappear with heat.

Thank you
    Nancy
Working...
X