Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time 4 Tea

Hi

I have begun working with Helen Goddens pattern Time 4 Tea.

This is how far I gotten for now. I am waiting for the paint to dry so I can continue

Mr Inspector made a appearance.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Time 4 Tea

WOW you amaze me. Great work.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am loving what you are doing with these. You've almost inspired me to give it a try. Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

Re: Time 4 Tea update

This is how far I gotten.

Now I will have to wait.
        I need to order new paint and I can not do that until pay day.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

your projects are beautiful and fabulous, please keep posting your photos, your so inspiring.
          gosh even the cat / quilt inspector is stalking the mouse!!

Comment

I can't wait to see this one finished, it's so cute. I realized you have been using white fabric all this time. I was wondering what kind of phone or camera are you using? I want to help get rid of that yellow hue for you.
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Your art work is amazing. You really inspire me to give it a try!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                I can't wait to see this one finished, it's so cute. I realized you have been using white fabric all this time. I was wondering what kind of phone or camera are you using? I want to help get rid of that yellow hue for you.
                How nice of you !.
                I get that hue because I take picture late in the evening and the light is poor. When I take picture on the day time it looks more true to color. I have a samsung android
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X