Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time 4 Tea

Hi

I have begun working with Helen Goddens pattern Time 4 Tea.

This is how far I gotten for now. I am waiting for the paint to dry so I can continue

Mr Inspector made a appearance.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Time 4 Tea

WOW you amaze me. Great work.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am loving what you are doing with these. You've almost inspired me to give it a try. Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

Re: Time 4 Tea update

This is how far I gotten.

Now I will have to wait.
        I need to order new paint and I can not do that until pay day.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

your projects are beautiful and fabulous, please keep posting your photos, your so inspiring.
          gosh even the cat / quilt inspector is stalking the mouse!!

Comment

I can't wait to see this one finished, it's so cute. I realized you have been using white fabric all this time. I was wondering what kind of phone or camera are you using? I want to help get rid of that yellow hue for you.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Your art work is amazing. You really inspire me to give it a try!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                I can't wait to see this one finished, it's so cute. I realized you have been using white fabric all this time. I was wondering what kind of phone or camera are you using? I want to help get rid of that yellow hue for you.
                How nice of you !.
                I get that hue because I take picture late in the evening and the light is poor. When I take picture on the day time it looks more true to color. I have a samsung android
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X