Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy camper

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy camper

    Hi

    My Isacord thread came on Monday and now I having so much fun.
    This is under my needle at the moment.

    I managed to get hold of som fabric paint here in Sweden that is close to what Helen Godden uses for her projects. Just not as fancy, but it will get the job done and are fairly easy to use.

    I am thinking of painting the center star in gold...

    Here is The Blue Wren test painted with the 3 colors I ordered to try it out.

    Have a great day/evening

    Annika in quilting mode !
    Attached Files
    sigpic

    God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

    #2
    Re: Happy camper

    These look like some nice paints, nice and shimmery.

    https://www.amazon.com/Iridescent-Ch...NsaWNrPXRydWU=



    I was wondering about buying from Amazon to ship to Sweden. I found this article that gets around some problems.

    https://www.howitravel.co/amazon-sweden/
    🌺 Lorie

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Happy camper

      Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
      These look like some nice paints, nice and shimmery.

      https://www.amazon.com/Iridescent-Ch...NsaWNrPXRydWU=



      I was wondering about buying from Amazon to ship to Sweden. I found this article that gets around some problems.

      https://www.howitravel.co/amazon-sweden/

      It will be to expansive with the shipping. and customes. I end up paying 2 to 3 times in fees than what the item cost.
      sigpic

      God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
      A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
      And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Happy camper

        Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post
        It will be to expansive with the shipping. and customes. I end up paying 2 to 3 times in fees than what the item cost.
        But if you can find an inexpensive item that is unique and unavailable where you live isn't it worth it once in awhile? Especially for something you really love to do? Think of it like saving up for a vacation, or stay-cation like some people do.
        🌺 Lorie

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Happy camper

          Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
          But if you can find an inexpensive item that is unique and unavailable where you live isn't it worth it once in awhile? Especially for something you really love to do? Think of it like saving up for a vacation, or stay-cation like some people do.

          I have found a similar product here in Sweden that will get the job done ! I am saving for a new sewing machine so I avoid to much splurging. ;-)
          sigpic

          God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
          A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
          And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

          Comment

          Working...
          X