***NEW GROUP ALERT*** I don't want it, free to a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***NEW GROUP ALERT*** I don't want it, free to a good home

I have sort of recreated this group. This is for items you no longer want/need, want to trade for something else. Absolutely NO SELLING please. This is my first time creating a group so please bear with me. I am open for suggestions if you have any.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=306
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: ***NEW GROUP ALERT*** I don't want it, free to a good home

Hi Monique, I've joined. My only concern is sometimes the cost of shipping across the border.

I think this is great and could be fun.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Just joined. Thanks for getting this going again Monique!
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

How fun! I guess I'll have to learn my new camera now!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
          Hi Monique, I've joined. My only concern is sometimes the cost of shipping across the border.

I think this is great and could be fun.
          Suzanne that is probably something that can be worked out with the giver/recipient.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I joined. It's a wonderful idea. I have a ton of stuff that was gifted to me, but I don't have any ideas for what I'd use it for. It would be great to have it find a new home.
            Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
            ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I am excited to see this group resurrected! I am in!!!

Comment

So glad to see this I joined.
                When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I am not familiar with this group, but I think this could be quite helpful, now to figure out the sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieSue View Post
                    I am not familiar with this group, but I think this could be quite helpful, now to figure out the sign up.
                    Go the the link Monique posted in her original post above. Then click on "group tools" in upper right hand corner. A drop down box will appear and you can click "join group".
                    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Ok, first items placed in it!!
                      Happy Quilting!

Comment

I will try to put something in next week. I am on jury duty this week.

Comment

Thanks for starting this group! I read posts, just about everyday, but I don't post and haven't updated my albums in a very long time. Joan

Comment

I posted some pics in the group so if you belong, you might want to check the board.

Comment

Working...
                            X