My December UFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My December UFO

Finally my December UFO is alre4ady finished, it is a quilt with a peacock panel that my daughter likes so I did it but the quilting has been slower than expected and also with so many parties but I have already achieved it, I hope you love it. I also show you the back because it is a memory of my parents because when my father was going to stop sailing my mother bought new colored sheets as if it were her wedding, but my father died just a year later so the sheets were left in the closet, and I seemed like a good time for all of us to remember. The embroideries have been a bit difficult to quilt by hand but I like how it looksCOLCHA ESTIBALIZ...jpgCOLCHA ESTIBALIZ.jpgCOLCHA ESTIBALIZ- BACK.jpg

Re: My December UFO

I love your peacock panel quilt. i recently bought several panels because if seeing so many great ones done. I may make them the focus of a quilt top or use on back. I will see how things go. they are addicting when buying!

Comment

Beautiful, Annika! I like panels, too.

Comment

It is beautiful. I always love your quilting.

Jeannette

Comment

Annika, it is a beautiful quilt and what a nice remembrance for you...
          Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Beautiful, great job!
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

That is so pretty!

Comment

What a gorgeous quilt! Love the peacock panel and all the fabrics work in harmony.....beautiful.
                Sandy B.
                "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

Originally posted by URIBARRI-MAYOR View Post
                  Finally my December UFO is alre4ady finished, it is a quilt with a peacock panel that my daughter likes so I did it but the quilting has been slower than expected and also with so many parties but I have already achieved it, I hope you love it. I also show you the back because it is a memory of my parents because when my father was going to stop sailing my mother bought new colored sheets as if it were her wedding, but my father died just a year later so the sheets were left in the closet, and I seemed like a good time for all of us to remember. The embroideries have been a bit difficult to quilt by hand but I like how it looks[ATTACH=CONFIG]162534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162536[/ATTACH]
                  I think that this is a most beautiful quilt and the quilting is so lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Comment

Beautifully done!
                    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Working...
                    X