X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Newbie
    replied
    Re: I'm Curious To Know.....???

Mine is bright orange and green, from when I let my 10 yr old daughter pick the colors of her bedroom. It is truly terrible, but allows me to make my own mess. Ha

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied

Mine is a peanut butter tan which is the color of all the bedrooms in our house. I have gotten used to it and don't mind it at all. One day I will probably paint it but the thought of moving everything appalls me right now. I would love to replace the carpet with a hard surface floor but that, too, will have to wait a long time.

Leave a comment:

• lots2do
    replied

I have a soft aqua here in FL. It's one of my favorite colors. Pharisees, tell me about your sewing cabinet, if you see this, please.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

Everyone has been so sweet to make suggestions!!!
    Right now, the wall color is a yellow like Caroline's walls in her craft/sewing room, and I do still like it, and it would be a nice color along with the pale pink as well.

The idea of using Gray or white will probably be the choice (one of them) if I don't decide to just leave the yellow on that one wall. When I am finished I will take a photo so I can show y'all what I've done.

Again, thanks so much for all your suggestions!

paint-can-and-brush-clipart-3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

Caroline, I have had this color in my sewing room!!!! In fact I think this was the color I chose when hubby Terry painted it in 1997 or 1998.
    I love yellow...and this would save me the expensive of painting that one wall.....it still looks nice too!

Leave a comment:

• pharris123
    replied

Dove gray. It got completely redone after the plaster ceiling fell out at 2 am a coupla months ago :/ Pic is before I moved all the mess back in!

IMG_0177.JPG

Leave a comment:

• amartin24
    replied

Mine is a creamy yellow. Mushroom Cap by Benjamin Moore. This is a pic of the room when we first painted it and new flooring. IMG_0113.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied

Tropical colors because we have a long winter....one wall is aqua, the other three a light tropical green, and the cabinets are white.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

In North Carolina the cutting table and storage area is in a light green room; Sewing machines are in a light pink room.

In Chicago everything fits in the room addition which is paneled with light maple.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Mine a very, very light shade of pink.

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

My sewing room is a pale sage green.

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

I chose gray - not too taupe not to blue - just a middle of the road gray. My thinking was it wouldn't interfere with the fabric colors as I was putting them together, but to tell the truth, not sure it matters.

Leave a comment:

• DeniseSm
    replied

House came with the walls painted a light beige. I preferred our old wall color which was a very pale yellow, practically an off shade of white. It was Sherwin Williams Linen. Light beige is neutral enough I can live with it. Not worth repainting.

Leave a comment:

• 201 Treadler
    replied

well done Caroline that was an amazing achievement, (read both threads) we have the same yellow too

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Mine is yellow - i'll attempt to link a pic from my album from when we were painting it - it was my son's room with a cammo wall........

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/al...chmentid=67385

Leave a comment:

Working...
X