Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quilting Forums

Originally posted by evy View Post
    ....and until recently another popular one that recently changed their format. The new format is, in my opinion, awful. Very hard to read with new colors, fonts and such. Are there any out there that you all frequent?
    Thanks
    evy
    Yes, it's absolutely horrible. Proves the old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This MQ forum is very good but I'm finding it a lot quieter than it used to be. I only visit every few days and there's nowhere as many new posts as there used to be.

I think the quilting groups on Facebook are probably the most active forums these days.
    ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies. I will definitely check out the QATW, sounds interesting. I love M* and think it's the best. I think it just doesn't have as much content as it used to and doesn't take long to read thru it. I do follow a couple Facebook groups and enjoy the ideas/comments on there. Quiltingboard just has too many posts totally unrelated to quilting and the moderators are not as personable or kind to be blunt as on here.

Comment

Yes, I agree.

Comment

I think Eleanor Burns has a Forum on her website, but I must confess, MSQC's forum and website is the ABSOLUTE best. No other forums or websites can beat MSQC's (in my opinion)

Blue Ribbon .jpg
          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
            QATW~Quilting Around the World. I love that forum and check in every day. Lots of quilt alongs and swaps. Love M*, too, but kind of lurk and watch what is happening. Miss some/many of the members whom I haven't seen post in long time.
            edit: I have been on QATW for several years. My experience has been wonderful. Lots of help/encouragement from other members and many fun swaps. I have learned a lot from the other members.
            I am not putting M* forum down. I have actually learned a lot here and do enjoy the threads and posts from all of you who have been here for a long time. I know you all have become great friends and share a love of quilting/sewing/crafting and you share your knowledge freely.
            Thanks for suggesting QATW. I checked it out on FB and joined the group.

Comment

You will love it! It's a fun place and a great group of ladies.
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Evy, I am happy you have found QATW Facebook. I think you would really enjoy finding and joining the QATW Forum Web Site. That is where you will find all of the swaps, and sew alongs. Lots of games and challenges. There is always something to do.
                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
                X