Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not sure what to do

Originally posted by lots2do View Post
    Good luck! I bet you'll get some great ideas when you go to Ikea. But, before you go, you could make a drawing of your space on graph paper and also draw your furniture pieces on graph paper, cut them out and shift them around to explore the possibilities.
    This is a great idea! My sewing/craft/office/guest room is nearly all ikea - it was affordable & all the pieces look good together. Mostly I have the inexpensive white table tops all along the wall of windows (I had to add shades for sunny days!); I have a no small one, a looooong one and a corner one (laptop & monitors are on that one). The long one has a center keg to stabilize it and two drawer units on each end instead of legs - sewing notions in one, offuce supplies etc in the other. I have the wide rolling Alex drawers under the short table- I have pegboard in the top drawer for thread, the rest hold pre-cuts and larger-than-a-fat-quarter-but-less-than-a-yard remnants. I have two Kallax shelves on the wall that hold yardage & pattern books. I just bought an inexpensive doing cart with 10 frosted white plastic drawers for storing scraps by color.

I think out of everything, the rolling Alex drawer is my favorite. I can roll it next to me & it becomes a trimming/ironing station too.

Comment

Working...
    X