Clear All

Jennys new Iron

Introducing the Exclusive Missouri Star Jenny Oliso Pro Smart Iron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3bF...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Jennys new Iron

I got that email too. There is no way I'm paying $170 for an iron!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I have two Oliso irons and wont use anything but this. I enjoy the lifting and not having to stand up my iron and worry about it knocking over. Its hard when we travel and I must remember the iron doesn’t lift by itself.

Comment

It's adorable, but I got a new Oliso for Christmas last year.
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

The video was well done and I think I would be tempted to spend all that money if I needed a new one. Jenny, you make a great sales lady!

Comment

That is actually really nice! I love Jenny's humor in the intro too.

Comment

I can't afford that either. It would be $225 Cdn.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                I can't afford that either. It would be $225 Cdn.
                I agree. That's why I'm hoping it comes on sale. My last Oliso (yellow one) cost $149.CDN.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I have 4 Olisos and they were bought at various sales for around AU$100 each a couple of years ago. No way would I pay the current Australian RRP 0f $264 and that's for the standard yellow model. They're not THAT good.
                  ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"

Comment

You know it's got to go on sale some day soon! That's the M* way! And when it does, I'll bet it sells out before I even wake up here on the West Coast! Just like the $11 deal on that adorable travel iron I've wanted for years! I've simply got to learn to be an early bird.
                    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                      I've simply got to learn to be an early bird.
                      Or stay up till 10pm when it's posted on the west coast.....that's what I do!
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

My DH would shoot me if I spent that kind of money on a pretty iron like this one. The want is there, but..sadly the funds are not.
                        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I just went to Joann Fabric over lunch. The yellow Oliso iron is regularly $199 but is on sale 30% off, bringing it to $140. I was going to say the 20% off entire coupon would bring it down even further but see that irons are excluded for that. $140 is still a good price, although I got mine even cheaper than that on Drop (formerly Massdrop and a very good shopping experience). It's not the MSQC model but for those that really want that one, go ahead and pay the full price.
                          I am Sew Blessed!
                          Alina

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                            Or stay up till 10pm when it's posted on the west coast.....that's what I do!
                            Shhh! You're revealing my deep, dark secret!

Checking M* is part of my nightly routine. Can you imagine how I beat myself up the day the travel iron was sold out at $11, and it was the one night I hadn't checked M*?!?!?
                            Last edited by GuitarGramma; November 13th, 2019, 10:51 AM.
                            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                            X