Clear All

• Make a "Forget-Me-Not" Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmhXDYUVjo

Enjoy !

Have a great weekend !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Make a "Forget-Me-Not" Quilt with Jenny Doan

Thanks for posting! I forgot there was a new tutorial today...I was looking up directions to memory care facilities. I have two appointments today as I try to find the best place for Mom. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's three years ago.

Love the thought behind the quilt, but I think I like the wallflower quilt better.

Comment

Thanks Annika. The link for the template under the video does not include the template. I had to go here for it: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land...m_term=qt_t308
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Something that I thought about that I don't think was mentioned, you would need to be careful and always put the petal applique with the background on the same side of the HST or your pinwheels..... wouldn't pinwheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire Hallman View Post
          Something that I thought about that I don't think was mentioned, you would need to be careful and always put the petal applique with the background on the same side of the HST or your pinwheels..... wouldn't pinwheel.
          Claire - I had the same thought. I kept waiting for her to mention it.
          Debbie

Comment

I like the quilt, but dislike having to buy more templates to make anything.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X