Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear the MSQC girls are going down my Favs list!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear the MSQC girls are going down my Favs list!

These girls are killing me with their sales on layer cakes this week, I swear I am ordering every day! I think they must be going down my Wish List! They must say 'oh here's Ruth Anne's order for the day'! Love you all.

Re: I swear the MSQC girls are going down my Favs list!

I find there are times it is like that for me as well. However a 40% exchange rate keeps me in check a bit more now. I almost wish Canadians had an option to pile up a week of daily specials and make it one order. That 40% exchange also applies to shipping. There has been a few days were rulers were on special I love it. I do wish the double wide Dresden was available at MSQC. I ordered the one they have thinking it was the one in video I saw, it was a smaller version. The big one is the better looking ruler.

Comment

I hear you!

I ordered yesterday's deal along with the matching FQ bundle. They all arrived on my doorstep this afternoon even though I only selected 2 day shipping. I didn't expect until Wednesday. Great job!

Comment

I had to order that lavender layer cake as my neighbor wants a lavender dresden quilt. It will be so pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by minipinlady View Post
          I find there are times it is like that for me as well. However a 40% exchange rate keeps me in check a bit more now. I almost wish Canadians had an option to pile up a week of daily specials and make it one order. That 40% exchange also applies to shipping. There has been a few days were rulers were on special I love it. I do wish the double wide Dresden was available at MSQC. I ordered the one they have thinking it was the one in video I saw, it was a smaller version. The big one is the better looking ruler.
          Oh. My. Goodness. What a great idea for a mini-business. Someone who lives in Hamilton could buy the DDs for our Canadian sisters for a week (or month?) and mail them in one big bundle.

If I lived anywhere near there, I'd do this! But since I'm 1500 miles away, someone else is going to have to run with this idea.
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X