Such a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a decision

I need a backing for a Kaffe quilt. I am going to see Jenny next week but doubt she had yardage to sell
    BUT the following week I am going to the Grand Rapids quilt show. I am afraid to take it with me for fear there will be to many choices and I will get confused but then again I think that will be where I have my best choices. Yikes what a decision.

Re: Such a decision

Take a picture with you on your phone. If you have any scraps left over take a few scraps with you instead of the whole quilt top.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Oh, I feel ya! I'm working on a quilt using a Kaffe jelly roll and there are so many options and arrrrrrrrrghhh! LOL

Comment

What a happy dilemma! I agree with DeniseSM. Don't bring your quilt, just picture and fabric scraps.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Be sure to take those scraps with you and in a plastic baggie or container of some kind. I wish I had done that when I went to Paducah, I lost the one fabric piece that I really wanted to match with because I just put the pieces in my purse. You know you take stuff out of it add stuff to it and whoosh it is gone. Have fun at the show.

Comment

Great idea. Thank you. I have some scraps left so thought I would sew them together and take the small sample with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty J View Post
              Be sure to take those scraps with you and in a plastic baggie or container of some kind. I wish I had done that when I went to Paducah, I lost the one fabric piece that I really wanted to match with because I just put the pieces in my purse. You know you take stuff out of it add stuff to it and whoosh it is gone. Have fun at the show.
              I recently went on a trip and went to several quilt shops. I put the names and addresses on an index card and stapled my scrap to the card then put the whole thing in a baggie, worked out well.

Comment

Working...
              X