free material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free material

I am looking for new homes for my quilting material. I am going more towards my machine embroidery but I don't want to throw all this pretty material away. If you would like a surprise box please send me your info. First come, first serve. Laura
    sigpic

Re: free material

Laura ~ I bet plquilter 66 would love to have some of your fabrics for her Project Linus quilts. Also Terry for her Shriner's quilts. Do you belong to a guild? I bet there are people there who also could benefit for their community outreach projects. I feel sure you won't have any problems giving away your fabric.

Comment

I pm you!!
      Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
      :icon_wave:

Comment

I belong to a group that makes the sanitary supplies for girls/women in Africa. We would be happy to take it off your hands!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I'm sure you will suceed in finding good homes for your fabric. What a nice gesture.

Comment

What type of projects will you make? Remember to save a little fabric for your projects too.

Comment

So far I have made pictures, totes, zipper bags of all sizes, tea towels, placemats, a Christmas ornament, getting ready to do a set of baby quilt blocks. Oh yeah, and a floor pillow. Some of the pictures are in my gallery.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't need anything but this is really nice of you!

Comment

I just looked in your gallery. You're not kiddin' around! Beautiful! I don't have an embroidery machine, and I love how these work into quilts, and I have to admit, I've purchased more than a few sets of embroidered blocks on Ebay. Just sayin! Are you intending any of that?

I also don't need more fabric, but I am deeply moved by your generosity. Super sweet. Quilters are an amazing and giving lot.
                  sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

What a nice generous person you are Laura and very talented ! Your machine embroidery is beautiful. I am partial to the wolf! Thank you, for your kind offer but I also have more than I will ever sew. Grandmaterry makes quilts for the Shrines , I bet she would love some fabric.

Comment

How sweet, thoughtful and generous of you. Karma will pay you back ten fold.

Comment

I also work with a group that makes sanitary pads for women in the Gwembe Valley in Zambia. I don’t want to take away from anyone else’s needs, but I’d you have any extra we will put it to good use! We send the sanitary kits every 3 months. You can pm me on here and I’d be glad to give you more info! Thanks so much!!
                        Lisa

Comment

Laura, I got a special box today of beautiful fabric!! I can't thank you enough for the Kit, panel and yardage. You are a special friend to be so generous with your "stash". Thank YOU.
                          Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                          :icon_wave:

Comment

I am so glad everyone has been happy with what they got. I tried to remember who wanted what.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X