• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • midnightline
    The Guild President
    • Apr 2016

Fabric Depot is back???

So I just got an email from Fabric Depot saying their online store is back (now based out of St. Louis, MO?). Their site seems to be having some issues - I haven't been able to get the fabric pages to load.

If anyone does have success shopping there, the email said the code 'WELCOMEBACK' could be used for 30% off.

Use caution though - so far there's nothing about their return on Facebook or Instagram, so I'm not entirely sure just what's going on.
  • sydneybean
    The Guild President
    • Feb 2010

Re: Fabric Depot is back???

I couldn't get it to load. I sent an email to them. I'll let you know what they say if I get a response.
    So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

• bubba
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2013

I know the site went down earlier and was supposed to be back around 1700 west coast time.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• sydneybean
        The Guild President
        • Feb 2010

I tried this morning and it doesn't even go to their site. Just says this page isn't working.
        So. Illinois just south of St Louis County

Comment

• Patty J
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2012

I say be cautious. My sister just was scammed and now i'm extra careful.

Comment

• oldmanquilts
            Designer Diva
            • May 2018

I would be very careful if you see some activity within "Fabric Depot." The domain name may still have a little value, but I never did see where it was for sale. I didn't look too hard though.

"Fabric Depot" pops up from time to time. They had some associations in the past, like "Sew4Home," where their link still pops up. Fabric Depot burned a few bridges in the past years in business, so I'd be surprised if it's reopening under the old management team. Their past couple years no one in my local area had anything good to say about their retail operation either. I really miss the "old" Fabric Depot. The last couple years? It was easy to see they were on their way out.

Just be careful.
            You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Working...
            X