X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryUK
    replied
    Re: Make a "May Day Baskets" Quilt with Jenny Doan

Thanks for sharing. Funnily enough I have been looking for this pattern and found one on YouTube the other day - it must mean I have to use this block!!

DD bought me QIAD square up ruler for Christmas, it works fabulously as it enables me to get a more precise cut.

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied

I borrowed one of those rulers last week for just a few minutes. I did not like it since I was trouble seeing my sewn line. It might work well if you used a thread color that showed better on your fabric.

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Originally posted by Monique View Post
    Thank you Annika. She lost me at "you're gonna need" this special ruler. Sorry but I doubt very much that I will buy this ruler. Is it a 60 degree ruler? I have one of those.
    Thare are lots of rulers that do the same thing and I don't feel the need to have them all.

It is very pretty! I was admiring that fabric line at a LQS I was in on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Today's tutorial makes a lovely quilt...love the fabric, too.

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied

Originally posted by Monique View Post
    Thank you Annika. She lost me at "you're gonna need" this special ruler. Sorry but I doubt very much that I will buy this ruler. Is it a 60 degree ruler? I have one of those.
    She uses the rulers to make and square up half square triangles. You don't need those exact rulers, you could use something similar -- strip tube ruler, triangle square up ruler, etc. Or, you could use yardage instead of a jelly roll, and make half square triangles using whatever method you prefer.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Swedish leo
    started a topic Make a "May Day Baskets" Quilt with Jenny Doan

Make a "May Day Baskets" Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilkwzzDithI

Enjoy !
Working...
X