Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get the email from MSQ today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get the email from MSQ today?

"April is coming to an end and the rain showers are in full force here in Hamilton, Missouri. Those April showers are bringing a surprise of FREE Standard Shipping from 11am to 5pm CT today only!

Fill your cart with all the things you've been eyeing lately and you'll be sure to welcome May with a box of new goodies and plenty of inspiration. As an added bonus today, you'll earn triple Quilter's Cash back on all orders of $50 or more!

Start Shopping!

*Valid 4/30/19 from 11am to 5pm CT on standard domestic shipping only. All other shipping methods will receive a $5 discount. "

Re: Anyone else get the email from MSQ today?

I ordered!! Free shipping who doesn't love free shipping!

Comment

Yup, got it. Wish I could say I needed something!
      “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
      “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Thank you , I didn't get mail, but I ordered when I seen this thank you very much!

Comment

Free shipping doesn't apply up here but I don't need anything just the same.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

The daily e-m did not come to my in box at the usual time this a.m. I just saw it when I checked in this afternoon. I can't think of anything I really need. I did browse the colors for Grunge basics & thought about a charm pack, but there's only 30 min. left. I don't like to feel rushed when I browse.

Comment

I got some thread socks I needed for FMQ, a lint brush, and some thread. Was super pleased to get the thread socks for a fraction of Amazon's price!

Comment

I missed it... I didn't get on until 5:30. Bummer.

Comment

Bummer. I didn't get the email and didn't see this post until a few moments ago. I'm not sure why emails stopped coming. I even signed up again when they stopped and again the other day, but still no emails come to me. I don't mean to be a downer on everyone's happiness, but it's payday!!!
                  Theda

There is no Quilter's Anonymous because no one wants to quit.

"Smurf Machine" - 1981 Necchi, "Anna Sophia" - Brother SE400, "Ellie Bleu" - Juki 2010,
                  "Carlie Rae" - Babylock Crescendo

Comment

Got mine and managed to find $40 worth of stuff I couldn't live without!
                    Gaye

Comment

I found a thing or two, too. I had been waiting on free shipping to order something, nice of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X