Michigan bus trips to Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan bus trips to Hamilton

Hi, my name is Loretta Powell. I live in southern Michigan. I wonder if anyone knows of any organized bus trips to Hamilton from our area. I would be willing to drive within 100 miles.

Re: Michigan bus trips to Hamilton

You might check with quilt shops and guilds local to your area, Sometimes they schedule road trips
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Also check with Missouri Star to what bus companies bring tours in for their trunk shows. When I was there for Jenny's trunk show there were 4 tour buses in town for it and the trunk show tickets included a barbeque lunch that was provided by Missouri Star. So they have to had prior communication with them to know how much lunch to prepare. Hope fully one of the tour companies is close to you.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Interesting. I was on a road trip yesterday with some quilting friends. One of them asked me if I would consider organizing a bus trip to MSQC, with stops along the way. I have been there, but flew down. This would probably be a long trip from eastern Ontario, Canada, but definitely doable. Maybe something to think about.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Www.xpeditiontravel.com has one going in Oct. they have various pickup points. Take a look.

Comment

Working...
          X