Oh no here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh no here we go again!

I'm in Kentucky and have never had a problem with MSQC shipping times.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Originally posted by MRoy View Post
      I'm in Kentucky and have never had a problem with MSQC shipping times.
      Not everyone does. It may have something to do with you being in a border state, or your standard for "shipping times" might not be what most would consider unacceptable. If I lived in Kentucky and got my order in on Tuesday before 10 AM, and it isn't in Friday's mail, or by other delivery method, it's taking too long.
      You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I am also in a border state, less than 200 miles from the store. 8-10 days is my average for the last 4 orders (about one a month)
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I need some jelly rolls, but after reading the posts here, I guess I'll look elsewhere as I need them to make a quilt by April 1st.

Sad thing is, they keep saying they are seeing the posts and working on improving the shipping service, but nothing ever seems to happen. Empty promises. I hope they wake up and "smell the coffee" before they loose too many customers.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanquilts View Post
            Not everyone does. It may have something to do with you being in a border state, or your standard for "shipping times" might not be what most would consider unacceptable. If I lived in Kentucky and got my order in on Tuesday before 10 AM, and it isn't in Friday's mail, or by other delivery method, it's taking too long.
            I usually have my order within 3 business days. I may be in a border state but I'm not on the side of the state that borders Missouri. It could be that I don't expect everything to come in two days like Amazon Prime shipping...btw, those orders don't always arrive in 2 days either.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Originally posted by MRoy View Post
              I usually have my order within 3 business days. I may be in a border state but I'm not on the side of the state that borders Missouri. It could be that I don't expect everything to come in two days like Amazon Prime shipping...btw, those orders don't always arrive in 2 days either.
              I would be happy with something less than a week, rather than nearly 2
              TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

M* has chosen to do FedEx ground that works for the lower 48, but for Hawaii everything has to come in by air. So my order has landed in Chino, California via Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Bastow, Calif. On the 26th is says info was sent to U.S. postal service, and promised delivery date is now Mar 13th. When the package gets on the plane, it only takes 5 hours to get here, the Honolulu main post office is at the airport, next day its on its way to Ewa P.O. and delivered the same day to me. So the hang up is that it sits in Chino for 13 days going nowhere, hmmmmmm! Thanks for all the comments you quilters have sent.

Comment

Working...
                X