X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwil23
    replied
    Re: MSQ Sale

Yes lots of $3.95 fabric for kids pillowcases. :-) !

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

I looked only through a few pages, but I'll go back for a 2nd look later. I really don't NEED anything, but who can pass up a good sale?!

Leave a comment:

• Astatoo
    replied

Great idea Charyti, I was just about to place my order and now I will have to check the sale out before placing the order. With one yard of a novelty print and 1 yd of a basic you can get 2 cute cases!
    Last edited by Astatoo; February 11, 2019, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

I wasn't going to buy anything but as I was going through the $3.95/ yard fabric. I was finding lots of fabric that would be great for children's pillowcases and considering it would be making a pillowcase for less than $4, I thought it was a great deal. The pillowcases that I make use 3/4 yard for the main body and 1/4 yard for the cuff. I would like to encourage others to make a pillowcase or two or more and send them to Marilyn to donate for PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. Here is more information in the group page https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=144

Leave a comment:

• Mom23
    replied

I ordered 9 yards of fabric to back two quilt and the total cost was $50.55, including shipping! I can't believe I was fortunate enough to get coordinating fabric to back my quilts. It's going to be a great day!

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied

I was going to ignore that e-mail but now you have made me look.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied

Well, today I took advantage of the sale. Prices from 3.95 up. BUT the reason I placed an order. I am currently working on a quilt top and am using a fabric I bought when I went to M* last summer. I wish I had more, and there I look and its on sale for 4.95. I ordered that, some William Morris fabrics on sale, and some Wilmington backing for 9.95.

I also used the gift cards I got at xmas, so the entire order cost me $15. Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    started a topic MSQ Sale

MSQ Sale

Morning, pretty good sale today, not a whole lot I really needed but, did find some Willmington 108"
    backing that was $9.95 yd. (their price normally $14.95) quite a few of the 108" was on sale. Plus some batiks.
Working...
X