MSQ Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQ Sale

Morning, pretty good sale today, not a whole lot I really needed but, did find some Willmington 108"
    backing that was $9.95 yd. (their price normally $14.95) quite a few of the 108" was on sale. Plus some batiks.
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: MSQ Sale

Well, today I took advantage of the sale. Prices from 3.95 up. BUT the reason I placed an order. I am currently working on a quilt top and am using a fabric I bought when I went to M* last summer. I wish I had more, and there I look and its on sale for 4.95. I ordered that, some William Morris fabrics on sale, and some Wilmington backing for 9.95.

I also used the gift cards I got at xmas, so the entire order cost me $15. Yeah.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I was going to ignore that e-mail but now you have made me look.

Comment

I ordered 9 yards of fabric to back two quilt and the total cost was $50.55, including shipping! I can't believe I was fortunate enough to get coordinating fabric to back my quilts. It's going to be a great day!
        Robin
        My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I wasn't going to buy anything but as I was going through the $3.95/ yard fabric. I was finding lots of fabric that would be great for children's pillowcases and considering it would be making a pillowcase for less than $4, I thought it was a great deal. The pillowcases that I make use 3/4 yard for the main body and 1/4 yard for the cuff. I would like to encourage others to make a pillowcase or two or more and send them to Marilyn to donate for PICU Quilts in Honor of Gabe. Here is more information in the group page https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=144

Comment

Great idea Charyti, I was just about to place my order and now I will have to check the sale out before placing the order. With one yard of a novelty print and 1 yd of a basic you can get 2 cute cases!
            Last edited by Astatoo; February 11, 2019, 10:53 AM.

Beth
            Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I looked only through a few pages, but I'll go back for a 2nd look later. I really don't NEED anything, but who can pass up a good sale?!

Comment

Yes lots of $3.95 fabric for kids pillowcases. :-) !
                Donna

Comment

Working...
                X