HOney moon Heart bargello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOney moon Heart bargello

My daughter in law saw the honeymoon repeating heart quilt and loves it. I want to make it for a Christmas present. I have not been able to find the pattern to purchase. I just want to buy it and do not want to have to join Pinecrest or one of the many other sites to get it. Has anyone found anywhere to just buy it.

honeymoon-Heart-Bargello-Renata-Greene.jpg
    sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Re: HOney moon Heart bargello

Oh, that is so pretty!! No wonder she fell in love with it. Sorry, I don't know where to access the pattern. Hopefully someone on the forum will know and tell you.

Comment

http://renatagreene.com/heart/

You can contact Renata Greene at [email protected] and she will sell you the pattern. The web page above did not give a price.

Comment

Oh my, that is beautiful!

Comment

Absolutely stunning quilt. Not that I'd tackle it, but if you do, please post so I can drool a bit!
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

I've never tackled a bargello and this looks twice as difficult. I admire you for believing you can. Even with a pattern, I'm afraid this is way above my skill level. I love it though

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

They are extremely easy to do. I have designed a few. My first one was the first pattern and class I ever took. It was a Twisted Bargello. You need to try one

Comment

Working...
                X