Juki TL-2010Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juki TL-2010Q

I got an email from Sewing Parts Online that this machine is now $999, from a list price of $1699. I know it's a popular machine with Forum members so I thought I'd share. Not sure if this is truly a sale or if it could be found at a better price elsewhere.
    Last edited by chelea; January 18, 2019, 09:31 AM.
    Michele
    ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Re: Juki TL-2010Q

That's a pretty normal price, not anything special. I'd look for a local dealer.

Comment

I would check with a local dealer also. You may be able to get a better deal. Agree with above post - $999 is normal for a 2010Q.

Comment

I agree with them as well. I think I actually got mine for $799. It will be going to the doctor this coming Tuesday. I was sewing a zipper and hit the stop, broke the needle, jammed the machine and messed up the timing! Pat is not happy.
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
          I agree with them as well. I think I actually got mine for $799. It will be going to the doctor this coming Tuesday. I was sewing a zipper and hit the stop, broke the needle, jammed the machine and messed up the timing! Pat is not happy.
          Oh no! Hope it gets fixed up quick!

I got mine on sale for about $800, and I felt that was a pretty good price.

Comment

Michele, I'm glad you posted this. Not that I'm looking, but I wouldn't have known if it was a good deal or not. Maybe that should be a new category of posts... "Hey, is this a good deal or not?"

Pat, I hope your baby's trip to the spa isn't an expensive fix. I hate not having my Husky when it's on a spa date.
            Katrina
            From NC, retired in FL
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

We have that machine and it has been trouble free, just works. That is the normal price, if you do a little research you may find it for a little less. Also may I suggest that you also look at the Juki DDL 8700. This is an industrial straight stitch machine, search online and you can find this from two sources on the west cost for quite a bit less than the 2010. delivered. I gave 99 cents delivery to the midwest. If you ever use one of these you will be sold, vibration free, smooooooth, powerfull, easy to maintain, it is industrial and parts are easy to locate. It also is a high shank machine but presser feet are easy to find and cheaper to buy than for most domestic machines. The Juki DDL 8700, DDL 5550 and other industrial machines were designed to operate 8 hours a day every day and be used by people who are for the most part paid by the piece so they have to be good. You can spend more and get a lot less. These will still be working when the computerized machines are in the shop waiting for a part that is no longer made.
              Wheww, I'll get off my soap box now.

Comment

I noticed that when Donna Jordan got a new machine after her industrial Consew that she went with a Juki. You know she sews non-stop.
                Michele
                ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~

Comment

I just bought a juki tl-18, it’s the newest with that same body. I paid 1100 for it. I’m sure with time it will settle at the 1k price as well. It has a few features the 2010 doesn’t including a float feature.
                  Pam

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
                    \
                    Pat, I hope your baby's trip to the spa isn't an expensive fix. I hate not having my Husky when it's on a spa date.
                    The place it's going charges $149 and it will be a two week turn around. The other place made me cranky the other day, plus it was a three week turn around, so it was an easy decision. I actually really like the place he is going, it's just a 30 minute drive, where the other is less than five minutes!

I also have the Juki DDL8700 and love that machine as well. They are the ones I sew on most.

Last week was actually a bad week for machines as another one (my nice Babylock) had a part fall off at my friends as I carried her to the car, and we can't find it. That part should be here Monday and MM can fix it for me.
                    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Brian. I have the TL2200QVP mini which is basically the 2010 model a year later. I have had it for about two years, used it about every day and have not had any problems. I use it for both piecing and machine quilting. It has a ruler foot that works great. I purchased mine at a quilt show with all the feet, an extension table, warranty, and 6 mos. of lessons for about $700.00. I grabbed it and ran! This machine is a work horse and it will spoil you to all others. Best of luck with your decision.

Comment

Juki machines are terrific. I have an older one that still sews beautifully. I consider her my "old reliable"!
                        Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Well, lucky me! I took Jack in for repairs the other day. The nice man took a quick look after I explained what was wrong (he had even agreed it was the timing!) and said 'do you realize the needle is in backwards?' Uh, well no, no I did not! He kindly turned it around and all was well.

Jack got a nice ride of the freeway out of it. Me....I got to look at Bernina's and I think I may be getting one!
                          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X