Fabric blahs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fabric blahs

I have an extensive stash. Lately I've been shopping my stash and have found many amazing things!

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
      I saw this today on the Moda Blog... Little Snippets by Bonnie and Camille.

http://blog.modafabrics.com/2019/01/little-snippets/
      I love anything from Bonnie and Camille! Such happy colors!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
        I haven't been enthused either. They all seem to remind me of prints from the late 50's.
        I agree, nothing looks particularly new these days...it all looks pretty "same old same" to me. I keep gravitating back to the batiks aisle in my LQS for inspiration and delight.

Comment

I have so much in my stash I decided to just start working on it...I started a new one the other night...the deer window pane that Jenny did the video on. It's perfect for my son. I haven't done anything since before Christmas and I was itching to get back. I cleaned out my sewing room (it was a mess after 5 quilts for gifts), now I'm ready to roll.

I do agree though...there doesn't seem to be any new fabrics out there inspiring me either, that's why I turned to what I have. We have a Quilt Show in Hampton VA next month. Can't wait to go and see what's there.

Comment

I wish MSQC offered Art Gallery fabrics. Their fabrics are beautiful and different from the usual stuff.
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
            X