Help with image upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with image upload

I'm having trouble with the upload of image from my phone. Help. Thanks. thanks for
    Just love everyone. I'll sort them out later. -God

Re: Help with image upload

I have not figured that out yet so I e-mail myself a picture then save to computer then insert it here. I know there has to be an easier way but .....

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

lol, at least you can take a picture with your phone. Me, not so much.
      Katrina
      From NC, retired in FL
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Sorry would love to help. If you have a Kindle I could definitely tell you how.

Comment

All this long time and I still can't post pictures from my camera or photo files to this site. I often wish I could. Would make explaining mistakes so much easier. There were times when I had a mistake on my quilt and wanted some help, but was unable to explain it well enough to get the help.

Comment

I looked around and found 2 things you can check out:
            1. Go to Forums, click on How to Use the Site. There's quite a few entries on photo troubleshooting. Something should match your situation.
            2. Do a thread search. Type this into the search bar exactly, incl stuff in caps:
            How to add pictures to your post (WITH PICTURES)
            Edit: When I went back the post (WITH PICTURES) did not come up but it comes up on how to use the site. Keep scrolling it shows up on page 4.
            Last edited by jjkaiser; November 28, 2018, 09:57 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

Thanks everyone. I actually have a Kindle, but I think I'll take the email route.
              Just love everyone. I'll sort them out later. -God

Comment

All photos need to be scaled down to thumbnail size. Otherwise the photos have too much file size to upload.
                Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                X