Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Have Reviews From Craftsy Classes Free Viewing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Have Reviews From Craftsy Classes Free Viewing.....

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 8.08.48 PM.jpg

I just watched this segment from a class for beginners with Cyndi Souder. The segment is about 20 minutes long & she talks about various FMQ problems that we all have. I took some notes for a check list next time I have trouble with FMQ. The full class would probably be helpful for beginner quilters.

What is everyone watching?
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: If You Have Reviews From Craftsy Classes Free Viewing.....

I'm watching Susan Cleveland's The Perfect Finish: How to Bind a Quilt. I haven't seen the whole thing, but the couple of segments I did watch were very helpful.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 10.36.56 PM.jpg

Comment

I haven't started watching yet. I was just finishing off two of the Secret Santa things. I'll probably start watching tomorrow :-)

I know I want to watch the WholeCloth one and there is one about Feathers. I also need to watch at least one of the T-Shirt Quilt ones because I got an order for one for Christmas. I see several others I'd like to watch, maybe 10 in all. Maybe one of the Negative Space ones.

I'd highly recommend Sitar's Trail Mix one in particular.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels.
      When someone
      break's our wings
      we will continue to
      fly...usually on a
      broomstick.
      We're flexible like that.
      - embroitique

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]155437[/ATTACH]

I just watched this segment from a class for beginners with Cyndi Souder. The segment is about 20 minutes long & she talks about various FMQ problems that we all have. I took some notes for a check list next time I have trouble with FMQ. The full class would probably be helpful for beginner quilters.

What is everyone watching?
        I can't seem to find this on Craftsy. Tried searching on Cindi Souder and Troubleshooting Free motion quilting, but it didnt come up.
        Can you post the link
        Last edited by Carol336; October 8th, 2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

I watched Anita Grossman Solomon’s classes, both great. I had done the 2016 BOM which was fabulous.
          Attached Files
          Happy Quilting :)
          Evelyn

Comment

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
            I can't seem to find this on Craftsy. Tried searching on Cindi Souder and Troubleshooting Free motion quilting, but it didnt come up.
            Can you post the link
            The name of the class is Master Your Machine Secrets For Beginner Quilter. The segment I posted was listed with a few segments from other classes.....maybe as a way to get people to watch that class. The segment I watched is the last part of that class. I don’t see that part listed by itself now. Look up that class & scroll to the last part.....trouble shooting FMQ.
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I like Marti Michell's quilt as you go class.

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                The name of the class is Master Your Machine Secrets For Beginner Quilter. The segment I posted was listed with a few segments from other classes.....maybe as a way to get people to watch that class. The segment I watched is the last part of that class. I don’t see that part listed by itself now. Look up that class & scroll to the last part.....trouble shooting FMQ.
                Great...found it......thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
                  I like Marti Michell's quilt as you go class.
                  This is a great class!
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

After watch this class, I just zipped thru putting welting on a slipcover I'm making. Loved this class.

https://www.mybluprint.com/playlist/...echniques/5070

Professional slipcovering techniques by Tammy Paradowski.
                    Diana Grey

Comment

I liked 3 Blocks, 30 Quilts with Kate Colleran
                      sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                      The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                      A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                      And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Smarter Strip Quilting with Joanna Figueroa is good to !
                        sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Working...
                        X