Fabric.com is super fast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric.com is super fast!!

A year ago I never heard of fabric.com but they had something I wanted and someone here said it was a safe place to order from. Yesterday (Wed) I placed an order at 9:45 a.m. and received an email it was shipped at 2 p.m. the same day. This was for 4 pieces of cut yardage! Supposed to arrive Saturday by UPS and shipping was free, order was $52, free shipping starts at $49. I still order from M and FQS though but this is the fastest I have ever received an order from anybody!!

Re: Fabric.com is super fast!!

some of these on line companies surely do have their act together
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

equilter is fast too. Been using them a lot for yardage.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I've ordered from fabric.com in the past with satisfied results.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
          I've ordered from fabric.com in the past with satisfied results.
          Me too! Quick service. Sometimes you can get free shipping on small orders if you go through Amazon.

Comment

Beats the heck out of having to wait a week for someone to decide they have time to cut yardage.
            TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Originally posted by auntstuff View Post
              A lot of times I can find fabric there that no one ever seems to have too.

If you all haven't checked out www.thousandsofbolts.com you should. They often have some older lines and good prices.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Fabric .com used to be a source for me... Until they started putting a minimum order amount on it. I'm not interested in that. I don't know that they have their act more together than anyone else... it's more like they do not handle the volume that M* might.

Comment

You do know they are part of Amazon?

Comment

You do know they are part of Amazon?
                    Nope I didn't know that. Maybe that's why they are so fast

Comment

One retailer I didn't like much, has moved up to the top of my list. Even though you have to spend $80 for free shipping, which is often my entire monthly budget, but when you want something fast . . . Fat Quarter shop. I usually get cut yardage delivered in 3 days!

Some of the smaller shops you may encounter through fab shop hopping also ship almost imediately.
                      Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

I had heard eQuilter was fast. Well it took over 3 months, yes you heard 3 months to get my order. I was in contact with them several times, and they kept saying it was on its way. After I got it, they sent me the survey on their service. I gave them a negative grade. They still send me emails with gift certificate.

Fool me once, shame on you. You don't get a chance to fool me twice.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                          Fabric .com used to be a source for me... Until they started putting a minimum order amount on it. I'm not interested in that. I don't know that they have their act more together than anyone else... it's more like they do not handle the volume that M* might.
                          I have no stats but I am willing to bet they handle WAY more fabric than M*. I agree though that I do not like that you have to pay a premium to order less than a one yard cut. On the other hand if you want 3 yds or more, they discount it, and that is nice when buying backing fabrics..
                          Donna

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyCurious View Post
                            One retailer I didn't like much, has moved up to the top of my list. Even though you have to spend $80 for free shipping, which is often my entire monthly budget, but when you want something fast . . . Fat Quarter shop. I usually get cut yardage delivered in 3 days!

Some of the smaller shops you may encounter through fab shop hopping also ship almost imediately.
                            I love FQS for this reason = huge selection and almost always same day shipping - I often get my order two days after placing it.
                            Donna

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                              A lot of times I can find fabric there that no one ever seems to have too.

If you all haven't checked out www.thousandsofbolts.com you should. They often have some older lines and good prices.
                              thousandsofbolts is usually one of the first places I check. I agree, they have some great prices!!
                              Robin
                              My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Working...
                              X