Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fabric.com is super fast!!

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
    I had heard eQuilter was fast. Well it took over 3 months, yes you heard 3 months to get my order. I was in contact with them several times, and they kept saying it was on its way. After I got it, they sent me the survey on their service. I gave them a negative grade. They still send me emails with gift certificate.

Fool me once, shame on you. You don't get a chance to fool me twice.
    I have always got mine within a week.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I placed an order with Bear Creek Quilting yesterday for the first time and got an email an hour later that it had shipped. Their shipping is a little high, I thought, but I was not able to find what I wanted anywhere else.

Comment

Shabby Fabrics also has fast shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          If you all haven't checked out www.thousandsofbolts.com you should. They often have some older lines and good prices.
          I wish I had known about this a couple of weeks ago. I decided to make piping for binding a quilt and wanted to match a fabric I had used in the quilt. I used fabric.com, but had to order 2 yards minimum, which cost nearly $19. I just looked for that same fabric at thousandsofbolts.com and could have purchased one yard (which is still more than I need) for $4.99.

Comment

I'm always reluctant to mention "competitors" on this forum, as it is after all a promotional vehicle for M*. They provide us with a really great forum, and the one I frequent most for many reasons. Mostly because there are no ads, or pop-ups. And of course, the members are the best.

That being said... Once we've all gotten set up with our quilting tools, sewing machines, gadgets and notions- where do we spend we spend the majority of our bucks? Fabric. So... any mail order source we purchase from should make certain that the fabric cutting and shipping department is the most efficient, and they should make that a priority.
            You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

If you have Amazon Prime and you find the Fabric.com fabric that you want directly on Amazon's site, you can order directly through Amazon and get free shipping with no minimum. A year ago, Fabric.com listed more fabrics through Amazon than they do now, sooooo.

I have not found Fabric.com to be fast. Maybe the speed has something to do with where you live. I have found them to be quite generous when there's a problem, though.

Comment

Working...
              X