Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a "Candy Bag Zipper Pouch" with Jenny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a "Candy Bag Zipper Pouch" with Jenny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFmoHTsqa8

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Make a "Candy Bag Zipper Pouch" with Jenny!

Just watched it!. Now to find that empty M&M bag DH had sitting around.......
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I love this idea! I cannot wait to make some. Soooo cute!
      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I guess I will have to eat at least one bag of each candy. it will be difficult but I'll force myself.
        MissMay AKA May in Jersey

Comment

That's pretty cute. I'll be those would be good sellers at a craft fair.

Comment

I might just try that, I think they would be addictive especially if I get to eat all the candy lol!!!

Comment

I made all my grandkids one of these for Christmas last year! Fun little pattern.

Comment

I would love to make these for the 7 grand kids for Christmas. That's a lot of Chocolate to eat but it's for the good of the cause and hey...someones got to eat it might as well be me. lol

Comment

I received this video on my phone and loved it. I have searched for the video on my laptop and finally found it today!
                  The larger display is much easier to see. Thank you, you're my Hero

Comment

why did she put the vinyl on the candy bag? Did you ever try to tear one of those bags? LOL. Maybe just to give it more body ?
                    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Just made one-not too bad. I should have used a little bigger bag because turning it was a bear, but overall pretty good. Not totally pleased with my zipper but that is typical for me and zippered bags. will be making more as time allows.
                      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Originally posted by bakermom View Post
                        Just made one-not too bad. I should have used a little bigger bag because turning it was a bear, but overall pretty good. Not totally pleased with my zipper but that is typical for me and zippered bags. will be making more as time allows.
                        I made one this morning, but used a Ricola cough drop bag. It was really hard for me to turn. Maybe the the batting was too thick? I'm going to try another one coz it's so cute.
                        Diana Grey

Comment

I used warm and natural scraps. DD liked it well enough to take it home with her.

― Albert Pine

Comment

Great......another reason to eat more candy.......but who needs a reason? Love this idea.....especially for the grands!

Comment

We have a bag or two around here from Father's Day. Jeff is the ultimate Peanut M&M junkie.
                              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X