• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JulieC
    replied
    Re: In praise of MSQ quilting services

Originally posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Doesn’t it have to be somewhat squared to some degree to put it on the machine
    I don't know, I squared my tops before I sent them to M*. The quilting process can shift things a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Connie Jo
    replied

Doesn’t it have to be somewhat squared to some degree to put it on the machine

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied

It is probably pretty close; the quilt I received Saturday was off by just a little bit (between 1/8" - 1/4").

Leave a comment:

• LindaKay75
    replied

Gee, I've never thought to check if squared up. I just assume it is. I will suggest the quilter do that before returning.

Leave a comment:

• Old Newbie
    replied

Ha, now that is the reason I will never be a contest Quilter. I assumed squared, because it looks so good. I’ll have to check.

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied

I just got a quilt back today, too. They did a wonderful job! Not sure if it was squared or just trimmed, I haven't had time to check. This is the second quilt I sent to M*; the first quilt I received back was trimmed, but not squared. I remember having to square it up before I put the binding on.

Leave a comment:

• Old Newbie
    started a topic In praise of MSQ quilting services

In praise of MSQ quilting services

Just got a quilt back from MSQ. I have had 5 or so quilts quilted from them. They do a beautiful job, the batting has a nice drape, the quilt is nicely squared, they always send back the extra backing fabric. I heartily recommend. Plus the meandering feather pattern is now my favorite.
Working...
X