Well, Hello... Hello... Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Hello... Hello... Hello.

Ha! I blame Marilyn, Karen, Jean Sewingmachine.... all of you...

LOL... I posted a while back that I had gotten the Babylock Coronet Midarm... Machine and frame... Yes, Martin got it for me for Christmas. Well, I quilted two practice quilts and one lap quilt and knew I was going to be trading up...

So, two weeks ago Martin took it all apart and too it to the Sewing Machine Store and traded it in for the Babylock Kinetic frame. I kept my Coronet machine, we traded up from a 5 ft quilting frame to the 10 foot. She's a beauty!! It took him two days to get it all together, because in the mean time our new grandson arrived and we were at the hospital quite a bit. But, Hero Joseph Danger arrived safe and healthy at 7 lbs 13 oz.

So, the frame is ready to go, I have quilts waiting and ready to be quilted. Today I went and picked up my leaders and I am ready to get started. She has a room of her own. I've been watcing videos on how to load, and get going. I need to get some pictures. Anywho.... just stopping in to say hi and update what we are up to.

Re: Well, Hello... Hello... Hello.

Congratulations on both of your new arrivals!
    Every great human achievement is preceded by extended periods of dedicated, concentrated effort-Brian Tracy

Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

Congratulations! Two new arrivals.......enjoy them both! It's a first for me to hear a child named ....Hero! Awwwww, he'll be yours!

Comment

Congratulations on both!
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Congratulations on the new grandson and the new frame. Hero Danger...what a great name for a boy!
          *~* Myrna *~*
          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Congratulations on both new babies! At least yours won't have to be fed every two hours, or have poopie diapers.
            Katrina
            From NC, retired in FL
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!

Comment

WOW that is so much fun. A nice upgrade for sure. Don't let DH get away!. Have fun.

Comment

Have fun with that new LA and your new baby.

Comment

Congratulations on your little Hero's arrival! What a big name for a little guy!

As for the new quilting upgrade, I was wondering how you liked the 5 foot frame. I knew you were destined for bigger and better things! Have fun with the new set up!

Comment

Wauw, very nice.
                      Congratulations on the new additions.

Hope you have loads of fun with the new setup, and don't forget to spoil that little baby boy
                      It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!

www.memoryquiltsbyklasien.nl

Comment

Working...
                      X