• Show
Clear All

• Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along Week 3: Continuous Curve Quilting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6301i3ftbs

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along Week 3: Continuous Curve Quilting

Thanks for posting. You get yours before it shows up in my e-m box. I've used those curved patterns in a grid pattern a lot over the past few years. It works great for small squares. I like the idea of the small meander around the perimeter of the floral pattern. It really makes it pop.

Comment

I didn't get a notice in my mailbox today for some reason.

Comment

I am behind..had a sweet friend who had a 90th BD yesterday and starting Thursday I made quilt to give her. 3 days of sewing/quilting and it was done...have a QATW forum friend visiting on Friday, so today I made a little something to give her. Maybe tomorrow I can try to get caught up....
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I've not even started. I'm keeping the emails as I know it's going to take more practice than a block or two to make a difference. I still haven't put any practice squares together. Maybe since everything is already out, I should do that!
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I have been following along on facebook and here but haven't started yet just enjoying all the ways people are playing with this. Really like todays pattern and want to try this one Nice way to make a simple block look more complex
            Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

Working...
            X