Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

    What a beauty!!

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

      Oh that is a great deal. A featherweight, a case, AND a table. And they look to be in great shape too.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

        I contacted them and was making arrangements for pickup because they would not hold it until I got there ... had not paid yet. There was another cash offer that came in and they paid with PayPal right away. By the time I got the pickup arranged and back with the seller they had committed to the other buyer. If that falls through I'm next on the list.

        Bad timing on my part ... so if anyone has another lead now or in the future ... please let me know!

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

          Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
          I contacted them and was making arrangements for pickup because they would not hold it until I got there ... had not paid yet. There was another cash offer that came in and they paid with PayPal right away. By the time I got the pickup arranged and back with the seller they had committed to the other buyer. If that falls through I'm next on the list.

          Bad timing on my part ... so if anyone has another lead now or in the future ... please let me know!
          There was one with a table here a couple months ago for $500. It surprised me. If it shows up again I'll let you know.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


          Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

            And she is mine- thanks to Mom23 being an enabler! I contacted them Saturday and with the intention of going Sunday, but the weather was bad. My sweet hubby drove 3 hours over and picked it up today. It was a retired couple and his Mother bought her new in 1957 ( they had a copy of the check still!). His moms name was Wanda- , so that is her name and she is beyond pristine, as well as the case and table.

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

              Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
              And she is mine- thanks to Mom23 being an enabler! I contacted them Saturday and with the intention of going Sunday, but the weather was bad. My sweet hubby drove 3 hours over and picked it up today. It was a retired couple and his Mother bought her new in 1957 ( they had a copy of the check still!). His moms name was Wanda- , so that is her name and she is beyond pristine, as well as the case and table.
              Oh you lucky Lady! I am green with envy.
              Although I'm sorry for Judy missing out, I am glad that this beautiful machine went to one of our forum members.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
                Bubba - road trip would be fun, but sadly can't take the time this time of year.

                Sumner has some fun antique shops, did you find anything else interesting?
                Love antiquing in Sumner! I bought an iron bed there.
                sigpic~~Libby~~

                Quilters make great comforters.

                Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                  Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
                  Oh you lucky Lady! I am green with envy.
                  Although I'm sorry for Judy missing out, I am glad that this beautiful machine went to one of our forum members.
                  Yes, I hope Judy doesn't hate me, I think she must have contacted them shortly after I had my conversations with them! My DH said the couple said they had a lot of inquiries, one from NC, and I told him I thought that might be one of the forum buddies. I know we will all be keeping our eyes peeled for her to find one!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                    Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
                    I know we will all be keeping our eyes peeled for her to find one!
                    No hate here - happy a forum buddy got it! Appreciate you being on the lookout for another one. My first email to them was at 4am Sunday. Guess I should have called ....
                    Last edited by Judy, USMC; January 9, 2018, 09:06 PM.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                      Here's another for y'all: https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/fo...377750173.html
                      It's more expensive and not as pristine, but someone might be interested.

                      And another: https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cl...386510404.html
                      Last edited by snippet; January 9, 2018, 11:07 PM.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                        Originally posted by snippet View Post
                        Here's another for y'all: https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/fo...377750173.html
                        It's more expensive and not as pristine, but someone might be interested.
                        Wonder why the photo was dated Feb 2011 ? And with no case either ... it'll probably be available a bit longer. Thanks for the link.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Enabler Alert - Singer Featherweight with Table

                          There is a case shown in the 5th picture or so, Judy. Are you specifically looking for a featherweight in a table or just a featherweight? Sometimes my sewing machine guy gets them in, cleans them up and sells them for a decent price.
                          K is for Karen 😊​..................
                          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


                          Before you speak,
                          T - is it TRUE?
                          H - is it HELPFUL?
                          I - is it INSPIRING?
                          N - is it NECESSARY?
                          K - is it KIND?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X