Done With My Fabric Cabinets..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Done With My Fabric Cabinets..

You put me to shame. Great job!! I need to get my room into shape.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Wow! And I thought I had a lot of fabric. You did a fantastic job and has inspired me to get busy sorting. I have to come up with a different plan as I don't have the floor space that you do. That's the problem living in a small duplex. So nice to see all your fabrics without digging. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy. You should be able to get those quilts started faster now?
      sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Beautiful organization. Omg. I have tons of jelly rolls too. My fave precut.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

It certainly looks great! You must feel you have accomplished a lot today. Good inspiration for all of us! Thanks.

Comment

WOW!!!! Your cabinets look fantastic!!! Can you come and organize my sewing room -- it is in such a mess

Nancy

Comment

The cabinets look great and you have a nice collection of colors in your fabrics. It must be nice to be so organized now. I love the process of folding, stacking and organizing fabrics!
              A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
              Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

I'm bookmarking this thread so the next time DH complains about my stash, I can show him what a "Real" stash looks like AND the cabinets I need.

Comment

See.
                  I get it all organized, then there is this bolt of fabric that just calls my name, and I have to have a bit of it, then BOOM!
                  It's all over the place again!
                  I gave up.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel
                  because those who mind don't matter,
                  and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

OMG I can't believe your stash! You could make anything you want without stepping foot in a store for a couple years at least. I think my stash is approximately 1% of yours LOL! It looks fabulous though. I wouldn't want to leave home. No correct that, I wouldn't want to leave my sewing room. You know you have us all drooling right. I will probably dream about your room tonight.

Comment

Looks great, Barb! Do you want to come north and help me organize my mess?
                      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shermur View Post
                        Looks great, Barb! Do you want to come north and help me organize my mess?
                        I sure will, Sherri! Although my cabinets are nice and neat, my fabrics aren't all that accessible because almost every shelf has a row of fabrics on comic book boards in the back. I also have a closet of fabric and a few UFOs to deal with. One step at a time.

Happy New Year!!
                        Last edited by Bubby; December 30, 2017, 04:42 AM.
                        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That is a lot of work but it sure looks good.
                          Every great human achievement is preceded by extended periods of dedicated, concentrated effort-Brian Tracy

Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

I've been wondering could you put jelly rolls on a dowel like you do ribbon? I would want to leave them in the wrappers of course. That way they could hang on the wall and not take up shelf space. What do you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

Very nice, I know it's a good feeling to see it all organized.

Comment

They look great. Can't wait to get in there and do mine. Need to get well, then fill a couple of orders, then hopefully, I can make some kind of sense that is going on in there. I figure it might stay organized for about a month after that...then get ready for another craft show this spring.
                                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X