Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Rollup for Robert Kaufman-thoughts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna Rollup for Robert Kaufman-thoughts??

Fat Quarter Shop's deal today is the Anna Rollup. My first thought was "Oh, I like that!". Then I looked at it again and all I could see was my grandma's sheets. So now I can't decide if I should get it or not. Part of me says to get it because it will always remind me of my Grandma, then I think, but it looks like sheets!

So what would you make with this if you had this rollup?

https://www.fatquartershop.com/flash-sale
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Re: Anna Rollup for Robert Kaufman-thoughts??

It certainly is a good deal! Like you, it does remind me of sheets, but I can also see it looking nice as a quilt, Phoebe's Flower Box pattern came to mind right away when I saw this one.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I don't see grandma, I see Shabby chic !
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I see Grandma Mac's sheets, now that you mention it. Not that that's a bad thing, she had the softest most comfy sheets. Phoebe's Flower Box would be great, Sweet Petunia uses jelly rolls, Grandmother's Fan, Jelly Basket...
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

It says $13.99 per roll up. Does that mean you can buy more than one at that price? If so, go for it!
          Vonnie

Comment

Oh dang I wish I'd seen this yesterday!! We redid the office/guest room/craft room and I've wanted a shabby chic looking throw fir the daybed. I'm going to put that on my wishlist. M* has a kit too - maybe there will still be some in stock the next time there is a kit sale!

Comment

Working...
            X