Angela Walters Fruit Slices Quilt Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angela Walters Fruit Slices Quilt Kit

Angela's tutorial came out earlier this year on Midnight Quilt Show, but the kit was completely sold out before it even aired. Well, I was just in Craftsy and saw it back it stock and on sale for less than $78 USD. I was thrilled. Even more thrilled to see reviewers saying there is enough extra fabric in kit that she made it a full block wider AND a full block longer than the directions called for. Of course , I ordered it - had just fallen in love with the pattern and colors in this quilt. Wanted to share with you all - I remember several people being disappointed that the kit wasn't available.

I have been on quilting hiatus for about 6 weeks - don't know why, but I could not settle in my sewing room so had turned to knitting to fill in (you know, the need to fondle fiber is strong). Think it had to do with pushing thru too many projects that I just did not love. But when I woke up this morning, my sewing machine was calling to me, and my mojo is back! I am cutting fabric today, friends - from my stash of course. But I will be ready for this kit when it arrives!
    Last edited by Julie A; October 13th, 2017, 08:59 AM.

Re: Angela Walters Fruit Slices Quilt Kit

Thanks. I bought all the fabric myself to make the quilt,
    just haven't got around to it yet. I love the pattern.

Comment

Working...
    X