Frustrated frustrated fustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated frustrated fustrated

I can't tell you how frustrated I am with trying to find warm and natural batting 90 x 108 to ship here to Hawaii for free . I have been looking for hours.. sorry just needed to vent lol and and also trying to find fusible interfacing for my tshirts quilts . I finally found at Joann's but now they say the shipping is back logged. I give up........
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Re: Frustrated frustrated fustrated

:That would be very frustrating! Sorry, for you! Wish I could cram a bunch in suitcase and bring it to you!! Wouldn't need many outfits with the weather there , so I would have room in suitcase!

Comment

Any suggestions would be appre
      sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

If you are an Amazon Prime member, they ship to Hawaii 3-7 days free. But it depends on if your W&N is an item that is covered. Amazon Prime is about $9.99 per month with lots of benefits. Also check Overstock.com - I know they have W&N.

Comment

Originally posted by Anitamae56 View Post
          :That would be very frustrating! Sorry, for you! Wish I could cram a bunch in suitcase and bring it to you!! Wouldn't need many outfits with the weather there , so I would have room in suitcase!
          Wow I wish that also and I wish I had room that you could stay here with me that would be perfect thanks for the offer lol
          sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Originally posted by kgirlmom View Post
            If you are an Amazon Prime member, they ship to Hawaii 3-7 days free. But it depends on if your W&N is an item that is covered. Amazon Prime is about $9.99 per month with lots of benefits. Also check Overstock.com - I know they have W&N.
            I have Prime and another frustration because it says free shipping but in the fine print EXCEPT HAWAII charging $18.00 not even the flat rate and I know it can be done because I can send my queen size quilts in a flat rate box.
            sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Call this shop and see if they will send some. It probably won't be free shipping, but it will at least be cheaper. I would go look, but I can't drive right now.

https://kapaia-stitchery.com/
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                Call this shop and see if they will send some. It probably won't be free shipping, but it will at least be cheaper. I would go look, but I can't drive right now.

Your always so very helpful we really have to meet one of these days lol Mahalo
                sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post

My luck just called they are closed lol I'll call tomorrow
                  sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaSandy View Post
                    Your always so very helpful we really have to meet one of these days lol Mahalo
                    That would be fun! I'm pretty sure they will ship because it's a really touristy shop. They take orders for Shirts etc
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I don't know which island you're on, but both Walmart and Joann have a free ship-to-store option that might work for you. I think you can get Warm and Natural through either store.

Comment

And Craftsy has a free shipping code HOLIDAYS. Not sure if it'll ship free to Hawaii, though.

Comment

Walmart (online) has the W& N in the size you want for $29. Free shipping over $35 and no membership needed. I use this option often. You may want to see if the shipping is to HI. Good luck.
                          No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                          Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Fran View Post
                            Walmart (online) has the W& N in the size you want for $29. Free shipping over $35 and no membership needed. I use this option often. You may want to see if the shipping is to HI. Good luck.
                            There will be a $5 fee for HI but the rest of the shipping would be free.
                            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                            Aesop

Comment

I ordered something from Walmart and it took forever! It comes by boat.
                              Last edited by Hulamoon; September 7th, 2017, 01:23 PM.
                              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                              X