Help Janome 6600 users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Janome 6600 users

There used to be a site on the net that showed you how to use the existing stitches, stitch length adjustments , etc to make other stitches. I have hunted without any luck finding this site. Does any Janome user know about this site? I would appreciate any help. thanks kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Re: Help Janome 6600 users

https://www.google.com/search?q=jano...w=1350&bih=609
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

There is also a yahoo group for Janome 6500/6600 users. In their files are a lot of information on how to make different stitches and lots of user tips, etc. The group is not as active as it used to be but the files are still there.
      Sherrie
      Life ain’t always beautiful
      But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

Thank you ladies for your help. I did finally find the site I was looking for .....bookmarked it this time. Some of the other sites look interesting too, will check them out. Thanks again Kathy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mischiefkat View Post
          Thank you ladies for your help. I did finally find the site I was looking for .....bookmarked it this time. Some of the other sites look interesting too, will check them out. Thanks again Kathy
          would you like to share the site for us? It might be good reference.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltingaway View Post
            would you like to share the site for us? It might be good reference.
            The only info on the blog site was about the serpentine stitch, which is what I was looking for. I was able to sign up for the Janome 6500/6600 blog site on Yahoo. This blog has a lot of info on stitches including the serpentine stitches. Have had my machine since 09, learned a lot from the blog. Kathy
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X