Oliso Auto Lift Pro Zone Iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliso Auto Lift Pro Zone Iron

Jenny uses this iron in all her tutorials. Is she using it with steam or dry? Needing new iron and have lots of questions as to what I need to be looking for.

Re: Oliso Auto Lift Pro Zone Iron

I think Jenny uses steam...I see her press the steam button with her thumb sometimes. I have one of the Oliso irons (mine is the blue one) and do really love it. the steam is great.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

My dd gifted me the blue one this year.i have a little trouble remembering not to lift it in the upright position after I stop but it's a great iron. I had a rowenta previously that I love
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

I've signed up at Massdrop for a pink one. The drop ends in 3 days if you are interested get over there.

Comment

I love mine. Be sure to empty the water when you cut it off.
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I bought the blue one earlier this year. It works great, lots of steam! The auto lift feature took a little getting used to.

Comment

read that to empty water was not easy. Do you have a good hint or trick for this?

Comment

I have the pink one and I LOVE it! It heats up quickly and stays on for 20 or 30 minutes before it shuts off.

Jeannette

Comment

I have the yellow one and love it. The yellow one stays on for 30 minutes before auto shutoff which is why I went with that one over the blue or pink (8 minutes for auto shutoff). I never empty the water either, although it does get emptied on its own as I use a lot of steam. I also got mine through Massdrop a few years ago. Massdrop was a very positive experience and can be trusted in my opinion.
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

I have the yellow Oliso. I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% off coupon and gift cards from my credit cards. I really like it. I always forget to empty the water out, but like Alina, I use quite a bit of steam. The auto lift is pretty easy to get used to.

Although I didn't get mine from Massdrop, I've gotten a lot of good deals from them on needles, thread, fabric and every a jump box for my husband for Christmas. I've had really good experiences with them.
                    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight, Rocketeer

Comment

Originally posted by amartin24 View Post
                      I have the yellow one and love it. The yellow one stays on for 30 minutes before auto shutoff which is why I went with that one over the blue or pink (8 minutes for auto shutoff). I never empty the water either, although it does get emptied on its own as I use a lot of steam. I also got mine through Massdrop a few years ago. Massdrop was a very positive experience and can be trusted in my opinion.
                      AMARTIN24, you are the reason I checked out Massdrop and requested the Oliso. Just last week it listed. Now we are down to 2 days left. I am assuming I'm getting the lowest price but can not find how many purchases are required for this drop. Last I looked there were 104 in.
                      And CASHS MOM, I'm glad to hear about your experiences there too. I previously read some not favorable ones.

Comment

Originally posted by LLLinda View Post
                        AMARTIN24, you are the reason I checked out Massdrop and requested the Oliso. Just last week it listed. Now we are down to 2 days left. I am assuming I'm getting the lowest price but can not find how many purchases are required for this drop. Last I looked there were 104 in.
                        And CASHS MOM, I'm glad to hear about your experiences there too. I previously read some not favorable ones.
                        I hope your experience is positive too! It appears that the lowest price of $129.99 has already been unlocked with only two days left until it closes. The description, however, is a little misleading and says it has auto shutoff of 30 minutes which is the description for the yellow one. Then, under the description is a disclaimer.... Note: This drop is for the Oliso Pink TG1600 Pro Smart Iron. Shipping is limited to US and Canadian addresses. I just wanted to be sure you and others knew that before purchasing. Even though it shuts off after 8 mins, it easily and quickly heats back up when you touch handle or pick it up (can't remember which).
                        I am Sew Blessed!
                        Alina

Comment

I don't have this iron nor have I ever used one. The best iron I ever bought and still use almost 4 years later is the Panasonic cordless. Absolute best iron ever. gets hot fast, steams, water tank is removable for easy filling...and best of all no cord. Just a thought to put out there.
                          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                          Sigmund Freud

Comment

I like my yellow Oliso iron so much I bought two more when they were on sale and put them away in case Oliso ever stop selling them.
                            ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"

Comment

Working...
                            X