Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sand in My Shoes" - yardage all sold out! :( (Available other places)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCY
    replied
    Re: "Sand in My Shoes" - yardage all sold out! (Available other places)

For those of you still looking for yardage of Sand in my Shoes, Jordan Fabrics has some of the fabrics.

Leave a comment:

• Jane917
    replied

I bought a jelly roll of Sea in My Shoes about a week ago, and gulped when I saw it was the daily deal. I probably would not have reacted fast enough to get the deal anyway. Since it sold out so fast I feel grateful I bought it a few days earlier. It is already morphing into a Boardwalk quilt from Jelly Roll Quilts in a Weekend by Pam and Nicky Lintott. It is such a fun and easy project.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Hancock's of Paducah must have sold a lot of fabric today. They had lots of blues this morning. The "blue lagoon starfish" was down to 2 yds., however. Maybe the others sold quickly, too. The "pacific washed sand" (lt. blue) was sold out when I placed my order. I had problems with their web site being slow, & I couldn't get my order to place. I ended up calling them & placing my order over the phone. One yd. was the minimum order of any fabric.

Leave a comment:

• Suzette
    replied

Really bummed that every bit of yardage is out of stock. Too bad. This was really pretty fabric, but not much good to me without some yardage to go with it. I did check out Hancock's site, but they don't have the color I needed (blue), just pinks. Oh well...

Leave a comment:

• PrettyCurious
    replied

I really like this fabric line too, but didn't want the strips as I don't believe that size does this fabric justice.

Leave a comment:

• Star lover
    replied

I'm positive that whatever you come up with will be great and perfect! You do a fantastic job of matching fabric to pattern. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Leave a comment:

• "Sand in My Shoes" - yardage all sold out! :( (Available other places)

I can't believe how fast the "Sand in My Shoes" fabrics sold out! I did get to take advantage of the DD, but all the rest, except for the 10" layer cakes, are sold out! I spent much of the morning browsing other web sites to see who has the same fabrics & for what prices. Well, what to my wondering eyes did I find: Hancock's of Paducah is having a close-out sale on the "Sand in my Shoes" line. A BIG savings! They have 18 fabrics available. It's free shipping >$70. Also fabric.com has some of the fabrics, too. I found a few there that I couldn't find at Paducah.

I fell in love with this fabric line when I first saw it early this morning. I used to live on the Oregon coast. I collected sand dollars, star fish, & shells. We used to dig clams when the season was open. I love the beach. For 1 year, we rented a house on the beach. We lived up on a hill overlooking the ocean. We had some rather rickety steps that went down the bank to get to the beach. We used to collect driftwood for our fireplace. I know I don't need one more yard of fabric, but I really liked this line, so I placed an order at M* as well as at Paducah's & fabric.com. I'm looking forward to having some beautiful fabrics coming my way soon. I haven't decided on a pattern yet, but I'm sure I can come up with a plan.

Happy Quilting, Folks!
Working...
X