No announcement yet.

Do you remember which one was yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you remember which one was yours?

I recognize the second one as one I sent, but all credit is certainly yours. I just don't know how you do everything you accomplish for this deserving organization.
    How thoughtful that these quilts were purchased and donated to the children!
    Karen

Comment

What a beautiful line up of quilts for such a great cause.

Comment

And remember, all of these quilts in the picture are bought and paid for and redonated back to go to the Childrens hospital so the kids will have them.
        Originally posted by Cool Breeze Quilter View Post
        What a beautiful line up of quilts for such a great cause.

Comment

Terry none of these quilts but saw a post you need baby quilts mailed 4today that was all I could get in the box . If you need more let me know have a lot more Shelby Totty (shelroc)

Comment

Originally posted by Shelroc View Post
            Terry none of these quilts but saw a post you need baby quilts mailed 4today that was all I could get in the box . If you need more let me know have a lot more Shelby Totty (shelroc)
            Oh my, you have been so generous already Shelby! I have one restaurant customer who has come in once a month just to purchase another one of your beautiful quilts .she has 3 now and tells me she has contacted you on Facebook

Comment

I donated the blue with some yellow one first hanging on the left. While I certainly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generousity in purchasing the raffle tickets for me, should I be a lucky winner, please donate the quilt back to Shriners. You are one special lady!
              “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
              “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Working...
              X