Gift from wetzel! Don't know your user name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift from wetzel! Don't know your user name

I received a donation today with return address wetzel. I do not know the user name and really want to properly thank you.

Re: Gift from wetzel! Don't know your user name

I'm going to bump this up,I hope you find the person who sent the donation.
    Joan

Comment

Hey Terry, some thread is coming your way from me! Should be enough for about 100 quilts! It's my cotton thread my long arm hates. Hope your machine is OK with it!

Comment

Mailed 2boxes to arrive on Monday shelroc

Comment

I know that wetzel is fro Nebraska. Will that help

Comment

That was me. I am usually a lurker here, but I cleaned out my thread and found something that I hope you can put to good use. Sorry, but, as soon as I sealed the box, I realized that I had forgotten to enclose a note. I enjoy seeing your progress on the Shriner quilts. Thank you for all your hard work supporting such a worthy organization.

Cindy

Comment

Cindy!!! So nice of you to share. GT looks like you will need to move into a bigger house soon to hold your stash!

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                Cindy!!! So nice of you to share. GT looks like you will need to move into a bigger house soon to hold your stash!
                Well, come to mention it, next week I should be showing off pictures of the new room above the garage where DH is sending me and my annoying little pieces of thread! Seriously, he's been working all his days off for a month cleaning out his workshop to make me a dedicated sewing space! I am pretty excited

Comment

Working...
                X