New quilting tutorials!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New quilting tutorials!

So the team launched a new version of QuiltingTutorials.com to more closely match the work we're doing on the app. Love to hear feedback, thoughts?

Re: New quilting tutorials!

WOW!! First look - very, very impressive. I'll spend some time there and get back at'cha!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Looks good! Easier to scroll through this way.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Looking good! I like how easy it is to click on a precut.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

looks great!

Comment

I love it!! Great job! Thank you!!

Comment

That's fantastic. Thank you for listening to what your fans are requesting. You're the best!
              Robin
              My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

It looks great - less clutter and much easier to find tutorials. I really like being able to click on a pre-cut and have the appropriate tutes pop up. A request for the "Categories" - could a function be added to find quilts by fabric type: traditional, modern, 30's fabric? Sometimes I'll remember a quilt but not know the name of the pattern and yet I know it was made from reproduction fabric. Right now, there's no way for me to find it. Except for asking Lorie - Lorie remembers everything. Thanks for all you do for us!
                Cindy

Comment

Whoa! Love this! I like the lauout, and the way you have separated by newest, Jenny,Rob etc. But Ireally like that you can select by type/size of pre-cut, can see how long the video is AND the transcrip for those of us that need to refer back. That's just some quick thoughts - will spend some time roaming and give you more input. NICE, really nice - you spoil us!

Comment

I just finished going through all the pages. This is much easier to get around. I don't have to go through all the old tutorials to find what I want. Each catogory and block size is represented. Very pleasing to the eye.
                    You will spoil us by making things so easy to find!

Comment

Very well organized. Great job!
                      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I really like the way it is organized. Would it be possible under "Types" to have selections for different M* templates, like Orange Peel, Burst, Wacky Web and it would bring up all the tutorials that you use those templates on.
                        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I love the way I can click on each type of precut and see the tutorials for the quilts I can make with them. Very nice and well organized.

Comment

This is fantastic. I love how I can pick a precut and find a quilt to make. And the can pick table runner if that is what I am looking for. Perfect. And I agree with Denise. Would really like to know whick quilts can be made with each template.
                            Karen
                            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Love this new feature; thank you! I would also love to be able to search for tutorials with a particular template.

And why is the MSQC birdie only on a couple of the tutorial pictures? (Just something I noticed....)

Keep up the GREAT work!
                              Barbara
                              http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySweetPeas

Comment

Working...
                              X