Help identify this fabric, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identify this fabric, please?

I bought a fat quarter bundle while on vacation so I can't get back to the store of purchase. I hoarded the fabric for months and am finally starting the project. Naturally I already cut off the selveges. Doh! So I can't figure out what fabric this is and I need more of it. Does anyone recognize the collection? image.jpgimage.jpg

Re: Help identify this fabric, please?

Its pretty...wish I could help
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

I bet if you call that store or email them a picture they could help figure it out

Comment

If you take a picture of a single piece, you can search for
        it under "Goggle Images".

Comment

All of those fabrics or just one of them? I've seen that red before. Sandy does this neat trick where she takes a picture and does search. So does Karen. Hopefully one of them will see this and help.

Comment

Originally posted by AMG View Post
            I bet if you call that store or email them a picture they could help figure it out
            Thanks for the suggestion. I did that as well but haven't received a reply yet. I also sent my mom the pictures and asked her to go by the quilt shop where I got the fabric to see if they could help identify it. We'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
              All of those fabrics or just one of them? I've seen that red before. Sandy does this neat trick where she takes a picture and does search. So does Karen. Hopefully one of them will see this and help.
              I just need the three in the first pic. I included the other picture to show the whole collection that was in the bundle, hoping someone could help at least ID the designer.

Comment

That cinnamon flower one is so familiar and I know I've seen it before. I hope you find them!
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'm like Lorie - that cinnamon floral is very familiar. I have searched for you but haven't had any luck. I did a search on simple navy paisley on cream and kept getting pictures of Brad Paisley.
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I Googled every search term I coukd think of for that cinnamon flower & couldn't find it - it looks really familiar to me too!

Comment

How about this search website? http://www.fabshophop.com/fabsearch.asp
                      Vonnie

Comment

Also, my computer shows that fabric as more maroon. What color is it?
                        Vonnie

Comment

Brad Paisley, hahaha! That's awesome. I tried quite a few searches too. I appreciate you trying!

The auilt shop replied and will ship me two of the three fabrics, but I'm still missing the multi colored arrows. I've asked them (again) for the designer/collection name so I can find it. I'm hoping they are willing, but if not, at least I'll get some yardage with selvege which should aid in the hunt.

Comment

It's a rusty red with almost metallic bronze centers.

Comment

Thank you for the resource. I will try that site

Comment

Working...
                              X