Phew.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew.....

It is amazing to me how quickly the disarray in my sewing studio can get out of control! Emptied a couple bins of stuff I knew I'd use 'some day' along with a waste basket and getting ready to dump a second. Put away and organized all the new pretty hardware I got in the mail this past week and even put some fabric on the bolts!

I have fabric chosen to make myself an absolutely beautiful new purse too! First I will make a practice one the somebody hopefully will purchase. Want a sneak peek of the pretties for my bag? Here it is - image.jpg
    The print on top will be the outside, the green is the lining, the pink is the sides and the teal leather will be the trim, side pockets and hopefully the straps. I'm hoping it will come out as pretty as I'm imagining it will. I even bought leather needles yesterday! The fabric, minus the leather, is from the floral shop at M* that I bought during the retreat.

The practice bag I'm making will have skulls of some sort, I think with roses, and the lining will be red with white dots.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: Phew.....

I haven't been a fan of some of your recent bags, only because of the skulls or sports teams, but... the fabric for this one, I LOVE. You do such nice work on your bags.

Comment

I have no doubt it will be spectacular.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Oooooo.....looking forward to seeing this one when it is done. I like your colors.

Comment

Pat, you do amazing work! I watched you make one at the retreat and it was astonishing!! Maybe you could do a little workshop at the next retreat for those of us "scaredy cats" who are afraid to take the leap!! I'd feel safer if you were there to "hold my hand"! Or if we stay off-site, maybe a late night tutoring session!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by GaGa View Post
            Pat, you do amazing work! I watched you make one at the retreat and it was astonishing!! Maybe you could do a little workshop at the next retreat for those of us "scaredy cats" who are afraid to take the leap!! I'd feel safer if you were there to "hold my hand"! Or if we stay off-site, maybe a late night tutoring session!
            Pretty sure I am staying off-site this year
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Very pretty! Please post pictures when done!
              Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Can't wait to see the new bag!
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

Love those colours, I'm sure the bag will be up to your usual high standard.

Comment

It's gonna be purty

Comment

Those colors seem to appeal to me more than the skulls, but I understand that skulls are "hot" sellers. I have a friend with a boutique and she says she can't keep skull stuff in stock.
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

It will be a week or two before I make mine, but I will make another before then. I'm waiting on some special hardware to use on mine.
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see what you come up with...
                          Cindy

Comment

Working...
                          X