Wide backing price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide backing price

Does anyone know what is a good price to pay for 108" and does it ever go on sale? M has some for around $13 yd but it is nothing special and isn't that great of a sale. Am not in a hurry to get this, so can wait for a sale if I can figure out what a decent price would be. Thanks.

Re: Wide backing price

Look at Marshals dry goods.

ETA: I have only used online, always just what is expected. Good quality too.
    Last edited by Carah; January 11, 2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hope it's okay to post this, but Marshalls Dry Goods has excellent prices. Just a note, buy more than what you need because it may not be there later on.

http://www.marshalldrygoods.com/prod...quilt-backing/

I have been in their store and have been very happy with my purchase. Never bought online from them. We just plan our trips to run through Batesville Arkansas whenever we can. It's worth the detour.
      Vonnie

Comment

I usually get mine with a 50 or 60% off coupon from JoAnn's - I usually pay about $6/yd that way

Comment

I'm thinking I saw good prices at Fabric Shack. I get their emails. I would check with them. They have an Etsy shop too.
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Marshall Dry Goods or www.backsidefabrics.com or www.thousandsofbolts.com are also good places to look. Price depends on what you buy. Moda or batik wide backng is more expensive.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Connecting Threads has wide backings for less than $12/yard. Sometimes they are on sale or clearance.

I have been really pleased with the quality of their fabrics.
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Another vote for Marshalls dry goods. Price is always right for good fabric.

Comment

Note that with wide backing you get double the fabric of what you would get with regular yardage.

Comment

So $12 a yard for 108 wide is a pretty good deal. I love Marshalls.

Comment

Yes -- Marshall Dry Goods!

I was looking at some Wilmington tonals a few weeks ago that were $8.99/yard !!!! M* had the same ones about $13/yard.
                      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
                      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

When connecting threads has a sale it is usually around $7.96. As I recall they put it on sale last year around April or May. Hobby Lobby has white for $8.96 and you can get a 40% off coupon for up to 10 yds. I'm in the market as well, so I'll look at that Marshalls dry goods site
                        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                        Terry

Comment

When connecting threads has a sale it is usually around $7.96. As I recall they put it on sale last year around April or May. Hobby Lobby has white for $8.96 and you can get a 40% off coupon for up to 10 yds. I'm in the market as well, so I'll look at that Marshalls dry goods site. Went to Marshall dry goods. cotton solids are 7.99. Shipping up to 10 yds is $6.45 so the are really reasonable. Thanks
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

I placed an order for two yards of two different backings with Thousands of Bolts last week. Paid $9 a yard and got it in 4 days. I'm very satisfied with the fabric and service.
                            Robin
                            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Thousands of Bolts is good. Also like Backside Fabrics.

Comment

Working...
                              X