X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiltsRfun
    replied
    Re: Wandering foot pedal

Would heavy duty Velcro grip the carpet?

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
    Sandy made these really cool pedal things for the retreat. They are made with rubberized shelf liner, and a pool noodle.
    Will that work on carpet as well.

Leave a comment:

• kgirlmom
    replied

I am going to try this! I tried just the shelf liner by itself but that didn't work too well. I have pool noodles I have already starting cutting on for other purposes.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

I have a block of wood against the wall to prevent mine from traveling out of my foots reach. The carpet seems to keep it from traveling side to side.

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

I use a square of shelf liner and it does pretty good. I like the addition of a pool noodle. Great idea

Leave a comment:

• DeniseSm
    replied

Two things to try are shelf liner, and a mouse pad.

https://www.amazon.com/Camco-43277-S...ds=shelf+liner

It is so annoying. I built a wood frame like you did, but I am tempted to invent something that attaches the foot petal right to my chair. When my chair moves the foot petal should move with it. Grr.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Sandy made these really cool pedal things for the retreat. They are made with rubberized shelf liner, and a pool noodle.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    started a topic Wandering foot pedal

Wandering foot pedal

Have you tried any DIY solutions to keep your foot pedal in place? I have a wooden frame under my desk on the carpet that prevents my foot pedal from totally winding up in the corner, so it corrals it a little but still moves around sideways, sometimes tips over, etc. Was going to order a pedal mat from Amazon but the reviews were not too good so I did not order it. Any suggestions? My floor is carpeted. Double stick tape does not hold it down.
Working...
X