Need feedback on Simply sweet 16 long arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need feedback on Simply sweet 16 long arm

My kids gave me some money for Christmas and wanted me to buy a long arm. They had no idea of the cost. I found that Sewing Machine Plus is having a sale and they have a Sweet 16 with a 12' Grace frame for $6995.00. This looks like a good deal but does anyone have a Sweet 16 or a Grace frame and do you like it or recommend. Thanks for your help.

Re: Need feedback on Simply sweet 16 long arm

I don't have a longarm on a frame, but I have been looking at their King Quilter that they offer. That looks like a great deal to me!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Another good place to look is Bailey's Home Quilter. They also sell a set up with a Grace frame, and I think the price is close to the one you quote.

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I bought the Simply Sixteen and Studio Frame last year. I absolutely love it! I bought it from a local dealer. The lady and her husband came to my house and set it up. They gave me lessons that day in my home, and it was so easy that I just took off quilting. I mostly do groovy boards and pantographs, but can do some FMQ. I text or call them any time I have a question. You won't be sorry if you buy that quilter. The reason I bought the larger frame is that she told me we could configure the frame in 6',8', 10', or 12'. We did the 8' for me and it works beautifully. Most of the quilts I make fit on that frame and I don't have to move the quilt.

Comment

Working...
        X